Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drives truck to transport heavy construction equipment to and from specified destinations.
- Conduct proper pre and post trip activities.
- Maintains logs and records according to DOT regulations and copy policies as required.
- Daily inspection checks truck’s equipment and supplies to assure safety and roadworthiness.
- Adheres to all safe operation of equipment and transport processes for vehicle.
- Obeys traffic laws, and follows established traffic and transport procedures
- Various yard duties.
- Other tasks assigned as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have extensive experienced operating loading, unloading, and transporting heavy construction equipment to and from specified destinations.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Must have a valid health card.
- Clean driving record.
- Experienced lowboy truck driver.
- Hard worker with good time management skills.
- As a CDL driver, the employee will be required to comply with all provisions of DOT Regulations, including random drug and alcohol testing.