Our mission, vision and values outline who we are, what we seek to accomplish, and how we plan to achieve it. These guiding principles provide clear direction for our company and help ensure we all work toward the same goals.
Our mission serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
Our mission is:
To provide the best construction value.
At Carstensen Contracting we recognize that building quality relationships is as important as building quality projects. To that end, we are committed to fulfilling our mission by:
- Providing the highest level of service and innovative thinking for our customers.
- Providing a safe and rewarding work experience for our employees.
- Inspiring this same level of thinking and service in every community we touch.
Our vision guides every aspect of our business by describing what we must accomplish to continue achieving sustainable growth.
Our vision is to:
- Never compromise commitments to our employees and customers.
- Grow the company by encouraging new ideas from a team of dedicated personnel, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Respond to the customers’ voice.
- Develop an atmosphere of respect, support and recognition.
- Promote ong-term relationships.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Safety: Placing the safety of people above all else.
- Integrity: Sincere in all we do and say.
- Quality: Anything worth doing is worth doing well.