We are seeking a dedicated Mechanic with extensive experience troubleshooting and repairing all types of heavy equipment including fleet vehicles.
The Mechanic will be expected to perform preventative, predictive, and scheduled maintenance. Other responsibilities will include servicing and performing adjustments and repairs on trucks and heavy construction equipment in the field. Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignments. Communicate machinery problems and resolutions to supervisor and on the job Project Manager.
- 5 Years’ experience with a focus on diesel engines and heavy equipment used in construction.
- Working knowledge of all transmission types, breaking systems, hydraulics, and vehicle suspensions.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment.
- Perform diagnosis, repair, and recondition machine systems and components.
- Diagnostics and repair of heavy-duty equipment.
- Compile detailed work orders upon completion of repair.
- Must be willing to travel.
Must have a clean driving record and valid CDL LicenseApply