- Serve as the go-to person for clerical project needs.
- Assist the Project Manager(s) with new Project Startup – researching costs, scope of work, data entry of job info, budgets, purchase orders, production reports, etc.
- Coordinate, process, track, organize, and file routine project management-related forms and documents, including, but not limited to:
- Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Permits, etc.
- Meeting minutes.
- Construction Permits, as needed.
- Project schedule update,
- Assist in obtaining and tracking all necessary permits/licenses required for project (State, County, City, DOT, SWPPP, SPCC, etc.).
- Prepares purchase requisitions (Purchase Orders) for approval and assists with procurement of materials, equipment and job amenities.
- Accurately collect and organize project closeout information such as punch list follow up, project close out record keeping, and warranty processing.
- Assist with the evaluation of projects for constructability and value-engineer cost savings.
- High level of motivation - a go-getter willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver quality work that meets requirements and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Posse a team first, positive attitude
- 3-5 years project coordination or a high-level administrative experience in a Construction environment.